General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you enter into with us as a supplier. (Raumluft24 Klimatechnik GmbH) via the website https://raumluft24.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
Die zum Kauf beabsichtigten Waren werden im "Warenkorb" abgelegt. Über die entsprechende Schaltfläche in der Navigationsleiste können Sie den "Warenkorb" aufrufen und dort jederzeit Änderungen vornehmen.
Nach Anklicken der Schaltfläche "Kasse" oder "Weiter zur Bestellung" (oder ähnliche Bezeichnung) und der Eingabe der persönlichen Daten sowie der Zahlungs- und Versandbedingungen werden Ihnen abschließend die Bestelldaten als Bestellübersicht angezeigt.
Soweit Sie als Zahlungsart ein Sofortzahl-System (z.B. PayPal (Express/Plus/Checkout), Amazon Pay, Sofort, giropay) nutzen, werden Sie entweder auf die Bestellübersichtsseite in unserem Online-Shop geführt oder auf die Internetseite des Anbieters des Sofortzahl-Systems weitergeleitet.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store.
Before sending the order, you have the possibility to check the information in the order overview again, to change it (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or to cancel the order.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will submit a binding offer to you in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different deadline is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(2) Zahlung über Klarna
In Zusammenarbeit mit dem Zahlungsdienstleister Klarna Bank AB (publ) (Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Schweden; „Klarna“) bieten wir die folgenden Zahlungsoptionen an. Die Zahlung erfolgt jeweils an Klarna:
Invoice („Pay Later“): Die Klarna Rechnungsbedingungen für Deutschland finden Sie unter https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/invoice; die Bedingungen für die Option zur Verlängerung des Zahlungsziels finden Sie unter https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/due_date_extension.Die Klarna Rechnungsbedingungen für Österreich finden Sie unter https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/invoice; die Bedingungen für die Option zur Verlängerung des Zahlungsziels finden Sie unter https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/due_date_extension.
Installment purchase („Financing“): Die näheren Informationen zum Ratenkauf einschließlich der Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und der europäischen Standardinformationen für Verbraucherkredite für Deutschland finden Sie unter https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/account; die Bedingungen für die Zahlungsoption „Bezahle in 3 Raten“ finden Sie unter https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/paylaterin3.Die näheren Informationen zum Ratenkauf einschließlich der Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und der europäischen Standardinformationen für Verbraucherkredite für Österreich finden Sie unter https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/flex_account; die Bedingungen für die Zahlungsoption „Bezahle in 3 Raten“ finden Sie unter https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/paylaterin3.
- Lastschrift („Pay Now“)
The use of the payment methods invoice and / or installment purchase and / or direct debit requires a positive credit assessment. In this respect, we forward your data to Klarna for the purpose of the address and credit check as part of the purchase initiation and processing of the purchase contract. Please understand that we can only offer you those payment methods that are permitted based on the results of the credit check.
Nähere Informationen zu Klarna sowie die Klarna Nutzungsbedingungen für Deutschland finden Sie unter https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/user and https://www.klarna.com/de/.
§ 4 Right of retention, Retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies additionally:
a) We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case you already now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount accruing to you from the resale, we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. Insofar as you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right, however, to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released shall be incumbent upon us.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from the above warranty provisions:
a) Only our own specifications and the manufacturer's product description shall be deemed agreed as the quality of the goods, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall provide warranty by rectification or subsequent delivery at our discretion. If the rectification of defects fails, you may, at your option, demand a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the goods or the defect or other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the event of rectification of defects, we shall not be obliged to bear the increased costs arising from the transfer of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the period does not apply:
- for culpable damage attributable to us arising from injury to life, limb or health and for other damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- in the case of items that have been used for a building in accordance with their customary use and have caused its defectiveness;
- in the case of statutory rights of recourse which you have against us in connection with rights arising from defects.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn as a result (favorability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations with us as well as the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office, insofar as you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to also call upon the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Raumluft24 Klimatechnik GmbH
Nenndorfer Str. 58
Phone: +49 5105 8 47 46
E-mail: [email protected]
Complaints department of the company:
For complaints please contact [email protected]
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court settlement of disputes online (ODR platform), which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Wir sind nicht bereit und nicht verpflichtet, an Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor Verbraucherschlichtungsstellen teilzunehmen.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 Contract language is German .
3.2 The complete text of the contract will not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer sent in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. codes of conduct
4.1 We have submitted to the Buyer's Seal Quality Criteria of Händlerbund Management AG, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
5. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. prices and payment methods
6.1 The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless free shipping has been promised.
6.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which shall be borne by you.
6.4. Costs incurred for the transfer of funds (Transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5 The methods of payment available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6 Unless otherwise specified in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract shall be due for payment immediately.
7. delivery conditions
7.1 The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2. Soweit Sie Verbraucher sind, ist gesetzlich geregelt, dass die Gefahr des zufälligen Untergangs und der zufälligen Verschlechterung der verkauften Sache während der Versendung erst mit der Übergabe der Ware an Sie übergeht, unabhängig davon, ob die Versendung versichert oder unversichert erfolgt. Dies gilt nicht, wenn Sie eigenständig ein nicht vom Unternehmer benanntes Transportunternehmen oder eine sonst zur Ausführung der Versendung bestimmte Person beauftragt haben.
If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and shipment is at your risk.
8. statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund, who specialize in IT law, and are permanently checked for legal compliance. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
last update: 29.11.2022